Complex Care Support Worker
Our friendly Yeovil branch are located at Telstar House, Mead Avenue.
Are you looking for a job that makes a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to cover waking night and day shifts providing care and support to our service users living with additional care needs in their own homes in Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
There are opportunities for candidates to work 12 hour day and waking night shifts.
As a a Complex Care Support Worker, you will provide care and support to adults living with various complex care needs including Ventilation, Tracheostomy and Epilepsy. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
All of our healthcare staff will have access to a Lead Nurse, free specialised training programs earned through credits as you and form part of a friendly and relaxed environment.
Our 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work per week
- Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance to suit your ongoing commitments
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.46/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contracts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.