Complex Healthcare Assistant (Homecare)
Make a difference to someone's life!
Join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Complex Healthcare Assistants to care for adults with additional care needs living in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Beccles and the surrounding areas.
Complex Care Role
As a Complex Healthcare Assistant, you will provide excellent high-quality care to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs or requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
This new and exclusive app feature enables healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.80/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- A minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work every week
- Organised rotas set to up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free client specific training to ensure you have the skills required for this role
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Perks at Work! 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of nationwide retailers
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Skills & Training
Successful candidates will have the chance to develop their existing skill set with a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work. The topics that we cover include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, PEG, BSL or Makaton and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local Norwich team
Our fantastic Norwich branch is based at 7/13 Orford Place, just a short walk from Norwich train station. The first Newcross branch in the east of England, we're now able to deliver the Newcross standard of person-centred care to clients across Norfolk.
Apply now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.