Personal Care Assistant - Female
Are you looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Female Personal Care Assistants to care and support our service users living with additional care needs in their homes in Street, Yeovil and the surrounds.
What will I do?
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be required to provide care and support to our service users with complex needs. You will be required to assist with daily living tasks, personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
This role will have 24 hours shifts including 8 hours of sleep and sleep-in shifts.
This exclusive app feature enables healthcare staff to have access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £11.25/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contracts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across retailers nationwide
Why work with Newcross?
- Organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance to suit your needs
- A minimum hours guarantee included as part of your permanent contract
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Your local branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil. We provide first class healthcare professionals to a variety of South Somerset and Dorset locations, from Weymouth and Dorchester, up to Glastonbury and Street.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.