Complex Homecare Assistant
Are you looking to enhance your care career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Complex Homecare Assistants to care for our service users living with additional care needs in their own homes across Brighton, Lewes, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath and the surrounding areas.
As a Home Carer you will be delivering first-class support and assistance with daily activities such as washing and dressing, meal times, personal care, community outings and any other services that will enable our service users to live their life as they choose.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
We offer Flexi Pay and access to 'Perks at Work'
Our healthcare staff have access to Flexi Pay, this app feature enables them to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
You will also take advantage of our Perks at Work scheme which provides you discounts in major UK retailers.
Why choose us?
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work every week
- Set rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £15.18/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Our local team
You can find our Eastbourne branch on the southeast coast of England, Newcross Healthcare's Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.
Join our fantastic team!
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way