Complex Homecare Assistant
Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking competent Complex Homecare Assistants to provide high-quality care and support to our service users in Eastbourne and the surrounding areas.
Your new role
We are looking for healthcare professionals with a compassionate approach and the confidence to provide life-enhancing care and support which promotes independence, choice and respect.
It would be advantageous that you have worked in similar environments previously and are able to work well under pressure.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
In return you will get
* Salary of up to £15.18/hr including holiday pay
* Guaranteed minimum of 20 hours of work every week
* Rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Minimum of 20 hours of work guaranteed every week
* Set rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
* Free training programs earned through credits as you work
With our new flexible pay feature, Flexi Pay, you can choose when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our comprehensive range of free training programmes will allow you to learn new skills and knowledge to grow in your healthcare career. You will have the opportunity of studying these courses: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more!
What do you need to do?
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Apply now and begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.