Complex Homecare Assistant
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Complex Homecare Assistants to care for our residents living with additional care needs in their own homes in Bexhill-on-Sea, Hastings and the surrounds.
Our Complex Homecare Assistants are responsible for delivering person-centred care and support to our service users, recognising their capabilities and helping them to have an independent living.
In this role it will be essential to have some traits such as compassion, empathy and a positive attitude.
- Salary of up to £15.18/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Rewarding for you!
- Minimum hours guarantee available as part of your permanent contract
- Organised rotas of up to 4 weeks in advance
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
Flexi Pay app feature
This new feature gives our staff the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
The local branch
Eastbourne branch is located on the southeast coast of England, Newcross Healthcare's Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now to find out more!
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.