Contact Centre Advisor
Job Title: Contact Centre Co-ordinator
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week consisting of day time, weekend and evening shifts.
Our Central Support team assist the branch network in booking healthcare staff into available shifts. As a key member in the team, you will be working at a fast pace, liaising with healthcare staff, clients and colleagues in branch via telephone and email.
- Potential earnings of up to £19,000 per annum
- Flexible shift patterns
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £3,000!
- Regular incentives
- Fully paid training programme
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
You'll be great in this role if you're …
- Focussed on delivering excellent customer service
- Driven by meeting targets
- Confident with great communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced setting
- Experienced within a customer service or contact centre environment
- Professional and efficient with call handling
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.