Central Support Advisor
Job Title: Contact Centre Co-ordinator
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Shifts consisting of weekend and evening shifts, between 06:00 - 23:00.
There are a variety of positions available also including full time and weekend!
Our Central Support team assist the branch network in booking healthcare staff into available shifts. As a key member in the team, you will be working at a fast pace, liaising with healthcare staff, clients and colleagues in branch via telephone and email.
We current have two part-time contracts available, both are 20 hours:Shift 1
Wed - Evening
Fri - Evening
- Competitive hourly rate between £11.10 and £11.68 depending on shift
- Excellent bonus potential
- Regular incentives
- Fully paid training programme
- Pension scheme
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
You'll be great in this role if you're …
- Focussed on delivering excellent customer service
- Driven by meeting targets
- Confident with great communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced setting
- Experienced within a customer service or contact centre environment
- Professional and efficient with call handling
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust and love in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.