Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector and employing over 7000 healthcare staff.
To support the growth of our business we have a new opportunity for a Content Strategist to join our expanding marketing team. The purpose of the role will be to help us connect with our audience in engaging and innovative ways that will help to power our planned growth. If you love content strategy and delivery, we want to talk to you!
Job title: Content Strategist
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 PA depending on experience
Location: Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hrs per week
Benefits: Company performance related bonus of up to 20% of salary
28 days holiday rising to 33 after 1 year and further with length of service
Perks at Work scheme giving you access to discounts at over 80 high street stores.
Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
You will play a key role within the organisation, steering our content strategy and using your first class writing and story telling skills to engage with target audiences in a way that clearly conveys what Newcross is all about and also drives the strategic growth and development of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and owning a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Serving as editor-in-chief and chief copywriter for all content to ensure quality, clarity and brand consistency
- Supporting the content marketing activities that contribute towards the generation of inbound recruitment enquiries and other business needs
- Collecting, monitoring and analysing social and website metrics, and making improvements accordingly
- Staying updated on industry news and trends and adjusting the content strategy as needed
- Collaborating with marketing colleagues' and product managers to create promotional concepts
- Managing the distribution of content across all channels
- Managing relationships with external agencies including PR and SEO.
- Liaising with staff in the wider organisation where unique content marketing or copywriting collateral is required
Who are you?
Positivity, energy and drive will be at your core, with the confidence to challenge the status quo and push boundaries. You will also need skills/ experience within these key areas:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Significant experience delivering digital content centred on user needs
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to educate people within the organisation on the benefits of a robust content strategy
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples
- Gifted storyteller with the ability to convey messages that connect our brand with our audiences
- Positive attitude, high energy, charismatic, strong work ethic and detail oriented
- Commercially aware, with experience budgeting and resourcing
- Superb attention to detail
- Proficient in creating content for all online platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO best practice
- Process-driven and capable of using data to make decisions
- Enjoy working at a fast pace, capable of turning around edits quickly and being reactive as required
- Receptive to feedback and open to constructive criticism
- In love with the written word
- Ability to work with a team to implement key projects.
- Enjoys working at pace and having a variety of projects
- Professional outlook
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- A proven executer with clear evidence of success
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone, anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on budget