Located in the West Midlands of England, Newcross Healthcare’s Coventry branch provides qualified nurses, care assistants and care workers to the surrounding region.
The branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park close to the airport. Coventry is the 9th largest city in England and the 12th in the UK with a population of 345,000.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Coventry
- The average age of Coventry’s citizens is 33.
- There are 85 registered care homes within 5 miles of Coventry city centre.
- In the 2011 census, more than 58,000 Coventry citizens were shown to have a long-term illness or disability.
- The city is the site of the famous legend of Lady Godiva’s nude ride through the streets.
- Coventry was one of the most bombed cities in the UK during World War 2. Only London, Plymouth and Hull suffered more damage.