Located in the Southeast of England, Newcross Healthcare’s Crawley branch provides qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants to the West Sussex region.
Based on Magellan Road the branch is close to Gatwick airport and railway station.
Due to the expansion of the nearby airport, the town has seen its population expand rapidly over the past few years.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Crawley
- Between 1951 and 2001, the new town of Crawley had 1,000% growth of population.
- There are over 40 registered care homes within 5 miles of Crawley town centre.
- According to the 2011 census, circulatory diseases including heart disease and stroke are the main cause of mortality accounting for 32.3% (8,180) of deaths.
- There are around 12,600 people over the age of 65 living with dementia.
- Gatwick Airport was built on the site of a manor house, Gatwick Manor.