Digital Acquisition Manager
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector and employing over 7000 healthcare staff.
As we continue to grow, we have an ever increasing need to attract and recruit the very best healthcare professionals out there. To help us achieve this we now have an opportunity for a Digital Acquisition Manager to drive the performance of our digital marketing channels and ensure we generate the application numbers we need.
Job title: Digital Acquisition Manager
Salary: £34,000 to £37,000 PA depending on experience
Location: Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Benefits: Company performance related bonus of up to 20% of salary
28 days holiday rising to 33 after 1 year and further with length of service
Perks at Work scheme giving you access to discounts at over 80 high street stores.
Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven Digital Marketer with a strong interest in data driven insights. At its core this role is all about managing, optimizing and driving the efficiency of multiple channels including but not limited to: SEO, PPC, Aggregators, Job Boards, Social and Display, using data insights to ultimately drive the generation of inbound job applications. You will be leading and motivating a growing team as well as managing external agencies to deliver against key targets.
Who are you?
If you are a positive and driven person who enjoys working at a fast-pace, then you will fit in well with our vibrant, enthusiastic marketing team. You will need the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or any business-related degree.
- A proven marketer with experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience of Google Tag Manager and pixel placement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and/or programmatic display advertising campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Expertise of website analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Highly analytical thinker, data driven and passionate about insights it provides.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with media owners and agencies, as well as with internal teams.
- Excellent social media management, especially Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- CRM management ideally with Salesforce or Zoho platform
- Have managed / coached others in a digital marketing team.
- A natural relationship builder and team player - willing to do what it takes to get the job done.