Located in Scotland’s fourth-largest city, Newcross Healthcare’s Dundee branch is based at the city centre and is just a short walk from the train station.
Dundee is the sunniest city in Scotland as it gets more hours of sunlight than any other. There are over 20 care homes and 2 private hospitals in the city as well as over a dozen healthcare centres.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
5 Facts about Dundee
- Dundee is among the 10 worst areas in the UK for coronary heart disease.
- Ninewells hospital is the only hospital with an A&E department in the area.
- The first-ever radio broadcast was sent from Dundee.
- Dundee is a home to innovative technology companies especially in the field of video games. Guerrilla Tea, for example, has merged gaming with healthcare by releasing Games in Space, a game where you help process breast cancer data as you play.
- There were over 6,654 emergency admissions to hospital for those aged 65+ in 2017