Development Manager - EPA's
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have innovated, grown and developed to become one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector. We have come far but our ambitions are big, so we're very excited to have recently become the UK's very first care provider to become an approved End Point Assessor for Lead Adult Care Worker and Adult Care Worker apprenticeships.
This brand new role offers a very unique and exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven healthcare/ training professional to lead, manage and grow our End Point Assessment division.
Job title: Development Manager - EPA's
Reporting to: Head of EPA's and Apprenticeships
Location: Hamphire with UK-wide travel
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Package: Basic salary up to £40,000 PA, OTE of £15,000, company car, private healthcare.
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure we provide a professional and responsive service to our EPA clients whilst meeting compliance, profitability and growth targets.
As this is a new role within a new division of our business a flexible approach will be essential, some key objectives will include:
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders on a regular basis in order to build effective and lasting relationships, maximise opportunities and become a more effective provider within the market.
- Recruit, develop and lead a highly effective EPA Assessment Workforce that meet the needs of the existing client base whilst also allowing for growth and movement into new business areas.
- Ensure we provide a 1st class service, fully understand and respond to our client's needs - including rapid response to emergency assessment requests and swiftly address any concerns or complaints that arise.
- Liaise with Senior Managers and teams throughout the business to share information and promote a mutual understanding and appreciation of all business areas.
- To lead by example, providing clear management and leadership whilst promoting and developing team spirit.
- Ensure a high level of compliance throughout the EPA service.
- Work with the Head of EPA's and wider Senior Management team to develop and implement a strategic business plan to enable the sustained growth of the Business.
A confident and highly motivated person who enjoys working at a fast pace and using your naturally warm and engaging personality to quickly build rapport and establish strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Level 5 in Health & Social care or Care Management qualification
- Management experience within either a healthcare or training environment
- At least 2 years experience of leading and developing a team
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Assessing or teaching qualification
- Sales management experience
- Nursing qualification