Your Complex Care Manager is:
Located in the heart of the city, Newcross Healthcare’s Exeter branch provides qualified nurses, care assistants and care workers to clients and care homes in the city and wider area.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Exeter
- There are over 40 registered care homes within 5 miles of Exeter city centre.
- Exeter’s population is just below 145,000.
- The M5 Motorway northbound begins at Exeter and the southbound ends.
- During the English Civil War, Exeter was one of the final Royalist cities to fall into Parliamentarian hands.
- According to statistics, Exeter’s roads are 50% safer than the rest of the UK.