If you’ve ever watched the Mel Gibson movie Braveheart then there is a good chance that you’ve heard of Falkirk.
Probably most famous for the battles that share its name, Falkirk is also home to several healthcare facilities making it a great location for Newcross. Our Falkirk branch is based at Callendar Business Park, at the edge of the town.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Falkirk
- The Antonine Wall (the less famous relation to Hadrian's Wall) was built by the Romans in 142AD and once ran through where Falkirk is now.
- Falkirk was the centre of Scotland’s Industrial Revolution.
- Falkirk became the first town in Great Britain to have a fully automated system of street lighting.
- There are 34 registered care homes in Falkirk
- Healthcare in Falkirk is administered by NHS Forth Valley