Female Complex Care Homecarers
Make a diffference to someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Female Complex Care Homecarers to care for our service users with complex care needs in their own homes within the Constantine area of Falmouth.
As a Female Complex Care Homecarer, you will ensure that our service users living with complex care needs receives assistance with a variety of different tasks. These include assistance with personal care tasks, clinical needs, medication support, feeding and PEG care and many more.
You will be required to care for our service user during the weekends from 08:00 to 20:00 however, weekday shifts are available.
This app feature allows healthcare staff to have exclusive access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete this course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
With Newcross, healthcare staff have the chance to develop their existing skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics covered will include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, End of Life Care, Medication Support and many more.
- Salary of up to £10.43/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Minimum hours guarantee of work available per week (20 hours)
- Organised set work of up to 4 weeks in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of high street retailers
Our local Truro team is based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way