Personal Care Assistant - Female
Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for dedicated Female Personal Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care to our service users living with additional care needs across Wallisdown and the local surrounds.
Working for Newcross provides you with organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance and also access to various training programmes to enhance your current skill set.
Our team are based in St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station.
Through your promotion of independence, you will encourage and support our service users in their day-to-day lives, enabling them to live more fulfilling lives.
This could include a range of tasks and activities such as personal care, domestic tasks and general activities to enable them to live their life the way they choose to.
What you'll need to succeed in the role
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £13.89/hr including holiday pay
- Guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours across a range of shifts including weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way