Personal Care Assistant - Female
Have the flexibility to learn while you earn with us!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for compassionate Female Personal Care Assistants to provide exceptional personal care to our users living with additional care needs across Wallisdown and the surrounding area.
What's the role
Working as a Personal Care Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring each service users receives first-class care and support.
Personal care could include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
What can we offer you?
Working for Newcross will provide you with scheduled rotas up to 4 weeks in advance, the security of having a steady income and exclusives free training programmes.
You will be working within our Bournemouth team which is based in St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station.
This amazing service will allow you to request an advance of up to 50% of money earned during your completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £13.89/hr including holiday pay
- Guaranteeing a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours across a range of shifts including weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Scheduled rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
Take advantage of our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home