Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located in Scotland’s largest city, Newcross Healthcare’s Glasgow branch is based on Fitzroy Place, a short distance from two nearby train stations and the famous Ibrox Football Stadium.
Glasgow is the third largest city in the UK with a population of over 600,000. The city has several major hospitals and healthcare facilities including two major psychiatric hospitals.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Glasgow
- Glasgow is Scotland’s centre of culture and is home to more than 20 museums.
- Life expectancy for Glaswegian men at birth is 3.8 years less than the Scottish national average. It is 2.3 years less for women.
- Mental well-being has been shown to be lower than in other cities.
- 28% of people aged over 65 struggle with day-to-day activities due to long-term health problems in Glasgow.
- Glasgow is the only city to have won the ‘Curry Capital of Britain’ title four times.