Your Business Centre Manager is:
Your Complex Care Manager is:
Located in the city of Gloucester, Newcross Healthcare’s Gloucester branch provides the wider Gloucestershire region with qualified nurses and care assistants. Based on Eastgate Street, the branch is a short walk from Gloucester train station.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Gloucester
- King Henry III was crowned King at Gloucester Cathedral in 1216.
- The city has a population of around 127,000, and is set to grow to 154,300 by 2033.
- There are over 60 registered care homes within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Gloucester has the highest early death rate from coronary heart disease in Gloucestershire and was above the average figure for England.
- The city has a higher rate of cancer compared to the English average.