Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located in the Central Lowlands of Scotland, Newcross Healthcare’s Hamilton branch is based in Waverley House, Hamilton Business Park near the town centre.
Hamilton Central station is just down the road. The Hamilton branch is one of our most established in Scotland and is able to deliver excellent care services to clients across Lanarkshire.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Five Facts about Hamilton -
- There are 8 care homes within 2 miles of Hamilton town centre.
- The town was originally called Cadzow but during the Wars of Scottish Independence, the Hamilton family was rewarded for supporting Robert the Bruce with land which over time became the town of Hamilton.
- The population of Hamilton is 53,188
- Health is an issue in the town as in 2015 it was named as the Fast Food Capital in Scotland.
- The Hamilton Mausoleum has the longest echo of any man-made structure in the world; a whole 15 seconds.