If you have previous experience of working in a Personal Care, Care Assistant or Support Worker role...
Join our rewarding healthcare team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking exceptional Care Assistants to deliver expert care and support to our service users in Halifax, Brighouse and the surrounding areas. We are looking for caring and talented healthcare professionals who will uphold our Philosophy of Care encouraging the independence and happiness of our service users. Take advantage of our flexible work rotas and earn up to £11.79/hr.
The Rochdale Branch
Newcross Healthcare's Rochdale branch works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
The branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
- Salary of up to £11.79/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay- choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
With Newcross you will have the chance to broaden your skills set with our amazing free training programmes available, earned through credits as you work.
You could choose between these programmes: Medication Administration, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care and many more.
You will also be able to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We now give you the option to do video interviewing! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.