Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide the highest quality of care and support to our service users in Rochdale, Bacup and the surrounds of Greater Manchester.
The Rochdale Branch
Newcross Healthcare's Rochdale branch works continuously to provide the region with exceptional Nurses and Care Workers.
The branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
Interesting Fact: Rochdale is considered one of the finest Victorian Town Halls in Britain.
- Salary of up to £11.79/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development available through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street!
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay- You choose when you want to get paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
The Role & Opportunities
In this role you will have the chance to offer expert care and support to our service users whilst enabling them to live the life they wish to lead.
Ideally you will have previous experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others.
With Newcross you will also have the opportunity to improve your skills set thanks to our free training programmes which are led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners.
If this sounds good, apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!