Job title: Healthcare Co-ordinator
Location: Worcester, WR1 1HD
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
As a Healthcare Coordinator, you will liaise with staff and clients, take bookings from clients and match their needs to our extensive workforce of highly trained nurses and carers. You will be proactive in selling our services and driving the business forward by forging strong relationships with new and existing clients and strive to meet business targets. It's great fun and it's good to hear the positive benefits that our staff provide to our clients, and of course our generous bonus structure helps!
- Competitive salary of up to £18,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £4,000 PA
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays - rising with length of service
- Enjoy working within a team in a thriving office environment
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking is critical as you will be moving at a fast pace
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Highly motivated
- Have a positive, focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded
- Experience in administration roles
- Able to communicate effectively face to face and on the telephone
Previous experience in Customer Service focused role, Call or Contact Centre, as a Recruitment Consultant or a Care Co-ordinator/Supervisor is advantageous but most importantly we are looking for a tenacious and motivated individual who is looking to achieve and develop their skills with us. We provide full and comprehensive training for all of our staff members.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. We can offer a great place to work in an exciting and growing organisation where there is scope for you to train, develop and improve your skills.
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.