Job Title: Healthcare Recruiter
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Shift rotation of 37.5 hours per week (including some weekends) consisting of day time, weekend and evening shifts.
There are a variety of positions available also including part time and weekend!
You will be an integral part of our dynamic, fast paced recruitment team in the centre of Bristol, guiding our applicants through all stages of the recruitment process. You will manage your own workload to screen applicants and their CV's, book in interviews, conduct referencing and communicate the process with our Regional teams all over the UK.
- Competitive hourly rate between £9.34 and £11.68 depending on shift
- Excellent bonus potential
- Regular incentives
- Development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- Based in the heart of Bristol City Centre
You'll be great in this role if you're …
- Focussed on delivering excellent customer service
- Driven by meeting targets
- Confident with great communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced setting
- Experienced within a contact centre or recruitment
- Professional and efficient with call handling
- An individual with a keen eye for detail
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust and love in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.