As you know, Newcross clients, branches and healthcare staff are now working via the new HealthforceGo® mobile app. It is, therefore, becoming essential to your employment working practice to have access to an appropriate mobile device in order to benefit from the HealthForceGo® app.
Newcross will be amending your contracts to reflect the changes and your agreement to them. For ease for you, acceptance to the changes will be done via the app. We are working on an acceptance pop-up, which will appear on the app shortly asking you to accept the changes to your T&Cs contract, agreeing to the requirement to own a device of satisfactory calibre and to agree to use it at your work locations with the location finder activated.
Should you have any concerns regarding these changes please contact your branch, who will be happy to assist you. If you decline to accept the changes on the app and this will trigger a message to your branch to contact you for a chat.
Bring Your Own Device
In order to be successful with Newcross, staff must own a smartphone and be able to download and install our mobile app HealthForceGo on their iOS & Android device.
A few things to bear in mind...
- The device must be capable of running the following minimum version operating systems: iOS – iOS 9.0 or higher. Android – Android 4.1 or higher
- The device must be capable of transmitting data over the internet via a 3G/4G connection and must not rely solely on WiFi for transmitting data.
- The device must have a minimum screen resolution of 320 x 480 pixels or 3.5 inches.
- The device must have a GPS and be able to transmit location information.
- The device must have enough available space to install the HealthForceGo app.
HealthForceGo requires location services to be enabled in order to access the following features:
- Shift details of a booked Establishment shift
- We use location to verify the timesheet is signed on the client premises
- Shift details of a booked Complex Care shift
- We use location to automatically check staff in to and out of Complex Care shifts
- We use location to verify the staff checked in and out of the client location
- Shift details of an available shift
- We use location to help decide which staff are most suitable for a shift based on their proximity to the client.