Located in the historic city of Hereford, Newcross Healthcare’s Hereford branch is based in Kimble House on Broad Street in the city centre and provides the West of England and Herefordshire with qualified healthcare professionals.
Hereford was founded in the 600’s AD and has been the site of many historic battles between the English and Welsh. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the city is a popular destination for tourists.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Hereford
- Hereford has always been classed as a city and was reconfirmed as one in 2000.
- There are 35 registered care homes within 5 miles of Hereford city centre.
- 33% of Herefordshire's households have at least one person with a limiting long-term illness, compared to 36% in the West Midlands and 34% across England and Wales.
- Over 20,000 people aged over 65 suffer from a limiting long-term illness in the region.
- Yoda himself, Frank Oz the voice of the legendary Star Wars character was born in Herefordshire.