Human Resources Advisor
We are Newcross…. an independent organisation providing highly trained staff and clinical expertise to help care for sick and vulnerable people. We've been providing exceptional healthcare across the UK since 1996 and have a nationwide network of 60+ local centres and training facilities.
Our business has grown and evolved immensely in recent years and so too has our workforce, which is why we are now expanding our HR team.
Job Title: HR Advisor (Healthcare)
Reporting to: Employee Relations Manager
Location: Bristol, with occasional travel to other business locations as required.
Salary and benefits: £28-30,000 per annum basic salary, up to 20% annual bonus, 28 days holiday increasing by 5 days after 1 year service + additional 5 days with length of service, mobile phone.
This is a key role, at the forefront of providing a comprehensive and professional human resources service to the managers and employees of Newcross Healthcare; therefore an ability to build good working relationships and provide a timely and responsive service is crucial.
Through excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills you will support the business on a variety of HR issues at an operational and healthcare level ensuring that decision making is consistent with organisational polices, current employment legislation and good employment practice.
Who are you?
- Experience of working as an HR Advisor/Officer or similar level.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- CIPD Level 5 or above qualified.
- Strong communicational skills that builds confidence in others.
- Ability to analyse issues and recommend appropriate interventions and solutions to managers.
- Good working knowledge of employment law.
- Recognises the need to maintain a professional level of confidentiality.
- Experience in handling and managing absence, disciplinary and grievance cases.
- Confidence and agility in working within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day to day HR processes effectively.
- Pro-active & self-motivated with the initiative to create innovative solutions which add value.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload in a fast paced environment.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, email and internet applications.
- Engaging and credible. Able to influencing, persuade and coach at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a brand advocate of the Newcross culture and values.
But that's not where it ends…
- You will be joining an exceptional, motivated, highly regarded HR team
- Your professional growth and ongoing personal development will be taken care of with the support of our in-house learning & development programme 'Newcross Academy'
- You will work in, and help shape, an exceptional workplace culture
- You will feel part of something very special …. from charity events to conferences
- Be in no doubt….. You are unlikely to forget the experiences we give you ……