Hull, or Kingston upon Hull is a port city located in East Yorkshire. Newcross Healthcare’s Hull branch provides an array of highly qualified healthcare professionals to the region.
Based on the fourth floor of Norwich house, the branch is a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Hull was founded in the 12th Century and has been used as a market town, military supply port, trading hub, fishing and whaling centre and industrial metropolis. Today Hull has several museums of national importance, as well as being recognised as the 2017 UK city of culture.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we have the perfect job for you.
Five Facts about Hull
- The A&E department of Hull Royal Infirmary sees over 120,000 people each year
- More than 2,500 people in Hull and 4,700 people in East Riding are currently affected by dementia
- The population of 65 and over currently accounts for 14.88% of the total population.
- There has been £1.5 billion of regeneration investment in Hull over the last five years
- The Humber Ports is the UK’s largest ports complex, handling one million passengers and 90 million tonnes of cargo