Located in the UK’s most northern city, Newcross Healthcare’s Inverness branch is based at 16-18 Bank Street, a short walk from Inverness train station, just by the river.
Inverness has a strong healthcare background due to it being the home of the Centre for Health Science (CfHS) and the Diabetes Institute.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Inverness
- In Scottish Gaelic; Inverness means ‘mouth of the river Ness’
- Roughly one-third of the population of the Scottish Highlands live in Inverness.
- The legendary Loch Ness monster is said to reside in the nearby Loch Ness which is the largest lake in the UK by volume. The loch contains more fresh water than all the lakes in England and Wales combined.
- There are over 50 care homes located in the Inverness area
- The population of Inverness is estimated at 56,660 making it the sixth largest city in Scotland