Your Business Centre Manager is:
Ipswich is possibly the oldest continuously inhabited town in England and is the capital of the county of Suffolk, making it the ideal location for Newcross Healthcare’s branch in the area.
Based on Crown Street, the branch is a short walk from Ipswich train station and Portman Road, Ipswich Town Football Club’s stadium.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Ipswich
- There are 42 registered care homes within 5 miles of Ipswich town centre.
- The 45.56% of Ipswich residents rate their health as ‘very good’ less than the national average.
- According to the Royal College of Physicians, 65% admitted to hospital in the Suffolk are over the age of 65.
- It is the only town in England not to have a set of traffic lights.
- The most famous person born in the town is Cardinal Thomas Wolsey.