Internal Quality Assessor
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Quality Assessor (IQA) to join our newly established EPA & Apprenticeships team
Job title: IQA
Location: Southampton, SO17 1XG
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm, Full-time or Part-time available
The main purpose of the role is to effectively deliver End Point Assessments for our clients. We are looking for someone with proven experience in teaching/assessing within healthcare or FE sector. Attention to detail is a must and multi-tasking is critical as you will be going at your duties at full speed!
Some of your key responsibilities will be a combination of:
- Assess and grade learners in the workplace, and completing/submitting documentation in a timely manner
- Ensuring all Assessing staff have the required qualifications and training
- Support new assessor orientation and the delivery of training days
- Keep up to date with changes in Safeguarding, Prevent, British Vales and Equality & Diversity whilst ensuring this is communicated and integrated in our quality assurance processes.
- Overall compliance with all ESFA, Ofsted and all partner organisations quality assurance
- Manage own diary effectively to ensure leaners EPA is conducted against SLAs and assessment plan requirements are met.
- Fully support the Associate Assessors through guidance, mentoring and coaching
- Competitive salary of up to £28,000 PA and Pro-rata on Part-time (Dependant on experience)
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice
- Level 3 or above Health & Social Care & equivalent
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our customers
- Strong IT skills
- Able to communicate effectively on the telephone
- Own vehicle
- DBS check
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust and love in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.