Your Complex Care Manager is:
Newcross Healthcare is based in Quay Street in Newport on the Isle of Wight.
Providing excellent quality personalised care to clients on the island, our expert healthcare team has experience in a wide range of settings including nursing homes and care homes.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about the Isle of Wight
- Wight is a Middle English word, from the Saxon wiht, and used to describe a creature or living being
- Robert Hooke (1635-1703), the famous scientist, philosopher, inventor and astronomer was born in Freshwater on the Isle of Wight in the road that now bears his name, Hooke Hill
- The Island's most famous prisoner was Charles I, who was held at Carisbrooke Castle from 1647-1648 prior to his execution in London
- The Isle of Wight is the Dinosaur capital of the UK
- The Isle of Wight is famed for its garlic growing prowess