Are you an Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking to make a difference?
Newcross gives you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day. This Advanced Nurse Practitioner role pays up to £51.32 per hour (inc holiday pay) Truro area.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner , you’ll bring
The ability to comfortably work as part of a skilled clinical team making informed autonomous clinical decisions regarding a service users’ care including assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. Additionally, you will prescribe medication if required and comfortably make decisions using your high level of expert, knowledge and skills.
You will be forming part of a multidisciplinary team as well as across all clinical settings, dependent on your area of expertise.
Your quick thinking and excellent clinical skills will ensure that we provide the highest quality of care at all times whilst forming part of a multidisciplinary team as well as across all clinical settings, dependent on your area of expertise.
- NMC registration
- A clinical qualification within your area of expertise
- A Masters in clinical practice, if undertaken but not essential
- Evidence of completion of;
- Non-medical prescribing – obtained with NMC PIN
- Physical assess and clinical reasoning
- Patho-physiology, and diagnostic reasoning in clinical practice
- Also completing a course on ordering and criteria for x-rays is advantageous
- 12-months experience as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner within last 3 years in UK
- Moving and Handling training (available when you join)
- Strong communication skills, organisation, flexibility and good teamwork skills
- The right to work in the UK
Note: Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) will also be considered in relation to working in GP surgeries, Emergency Departments, Minor injuries etc.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time - so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. Join us to make a real difference today.
Apply today and change someone’s life!