- Posted 24 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £38.00 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNurse Jobs, Theatre Nursing
- ContactMerseyside Merseyside
Are you an Anaesthetic Nurse who can thrive in fast paced environments?
We’re looking for an Anaesthetic Nurse to care for patients before, during and after anaesthesia. You’ll be quick thinking and adept at making decisions in busy theatre environments. The Anaesthetic Nurse role pays up to £38.00 per hour (inc holiday pay) Liverpool area.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support
- Excellent hourly rates: get market-leading basic rates. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
As an Anaesthetic Nurse you’ll bring
Your nursing training to life in Theatre. You’ll also have:
- NMC registration , ILS or ALS
- 12-months experience as an Anaesthetic Nurse in the last 3 years in a UK hospital
- Moving and Handling training (available when you join)
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork and flexibility
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we’re building something to serve people like never before, while treating caregivers with the utmost respect. We carefully select our healthcare workers and employ them on a permanent basis with guaranteed minimum hours. Together with our ongoing investment in Clinical Governance, technology, and staff development, we will always enable the highest standards of practice and nurture a unique culture of trust and empathy. That’s how we believe we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Join us to make a real difference today!