Will you be the Assistant Management Accountant who makes a difference?
As an Assistant Management Accountant you’ll be joining a motivated and highly regarded Finance team focussed on helping Britain get the care service it deserves. At Newcross Healthcare our aim is to transform and personalise the experience of care, and you’ll play a key role in ensuring we achieve this by improving the timeliness, accuracy and value of reporting within the business.
The Assistant Management Accountant role involves hybrid working 1-2 days per week from our Totnes head office, and you’ll earn a salary of between £25,000-32,000 per annum DOE, with up to 10% annual bonus potential.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you’ll:
Work collaboratively and independently to ensure meaningful, accurate data is communicated to the business through regular and bespoke reporting. You’ll also:
- Ensure completion of monthly management accounts including budget analysis, reconciliations, and capturing performance feedback
- Prepare Management reports showing Operational and Financial performance
- Investigate what is driving performance and assist Operational Management to improve
- Assist in the preparation of month end reconciliations
- Resolving queries from branches, Operational and Senior Management
- Be pro-active and collaborate in the delivery and achievement of team objectives
- Perform administrative tasks on a weekly basis.
The skills that make you different
Personable with great customer service skills and the ability to connect and build relationships. You’ll enjoy working within a fast-paced environment as part of a close-knit team, supporting each other to achieve common goals. You’ll have:
- CIMA part qualified or equivalent (AAT Level 4 with relevant experience considered)
- Experience with financial reporting & analysing data
- Advanced user MS Office especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be a self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- The desire and ability to drive for improvements
- Experience of business support and challenge.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare/Recruitment Sector
- Industry management accounting experience
- High problem solving skills
- Previous experience of Netsuite
The difference we can make together
You’ll help shape an exceptional workplace culture. With excellent communication skills you’ll regularly interact with Managers throughout the business to gather information and resolve queries. Newcross Healthcare is a fast paced, high performance culture and we’re entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do –so we're looking for someone resourceful, self-motivated and efficient to join a large and yet still high-growth organisation and really make a difference.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary and study support
- Bonus potential of up to 10% annual salary
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more.