Will you be a Care Assistant (Hospital) who makes a difference?
Newcross give you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day. This Care Assistant (Hospital) role pays up to £16.85 per hour (inc holiday pay) Kilmarnock area. Be in control of when you get paid with our exclusive Flexi Pay perk!
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates and out of hours top-ups. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefitting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Care Assistant (Hospital) you’ll bring
You have an ability to provide complete, hands-on personal care delivered with compassion and enthusiasm, while contributing positively to people’s physical and emotional wellbeing. You combine a good knowledge of equipment with the talent to put a smile on someone’s face.
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- This position requires applicants to be registered with Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)
- You'll be providing care to service users across various NHS hospital settings
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time - so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. Join us to make a real difference today.
Apply now and you can start within a week!