Make a difference in someone’s life as a Care Assistant (Prison)
Join Newcross as a Care Assistant (Prison) in the Gloucester area and earn up to £15.72 per hour (inc holiday pay). You’ll have access to free specialist training and ongoing support so that you can make a rewarding difference in the lives of prison inmates. Be in control of when you get paid with our exclusive Flexi Pay perk!
As a Care Assistant (Prison), you’ll work in a unique and diverse environment assisting with clinical care packages, phlebotomy and assessment, treatment and evaluating service users’ care.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support
Our people and technology help carers like you make a difference in people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates and out-of-hours top-ups. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Unlimited free training: over 400 free courses with Newcross World, our app-based learning platform
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts at popular retailers
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
As a Care Assistant (Prison) you’ll bring
The ability to work alongside clinical teams in prisons, provide quality care delivered with compassion and enthusiasm, and positively contribute to people’s physical and emotional wellbeing.
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Join us to make a real difference today!