Join our HealthForce community and make a difference as a Care Assistant
At Newcross Healthcare, we are committed to giving a different level of support to our health and social care workers. As a Care Assistant in the Portree area, you’ll earn up to £15.72 per hour (inc holiday pay). We offer flexible shift patterns that fit around your life in a wide range of settings.
Here’s how we give our HCAs a different level of support
- Choose your shifts and make flexible working easy with our HealthForceGo app
- Enjoy immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts with FlexiPay
- Get excellent hourly rates – we are an accredited Living Wage Employer
- Receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer with our exciting referral programme, Introduce a Friend
- Unlimited free training opportunities and access to Newcross World, our app-based learning platform, so you can grow your career as a caregiver
- Exclusive access to MyHealthPlan for in-app virtual GP appointments as well as healthcare and mental health support
- Get access to Perks at Work for over 30,000 deals and discounts on your favourite brands
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have
- 3-months of UK caregiving experience from within the past 3-years
- Good equipment knowledge
- Moving and handling experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- This position requires applicants to be registered with Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we are committed to making your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. We aim to match the right healthcare assistant to the right client, so we can provide the right level of care wherever it is needed while meeting the needs of our dedicated employees. All you have to do is set your availability on our handy HealthForceGo app. So, whether you are a busy parent or guardian, focused on your studies or want more flexibility to choose your own hours, we are here to give you that extra bit of support.
Apply today and make a real difference as a Care Assistant!