Make a difference as a Care Assistant (Hospital) at Newcross Healthcare, where we give YOU a different level of support
We are looking for a dedicated Care Assistant (Hospital) to join our HealthForce community in the Portsmouth area. Enjoy flexible shift patterns in various settings and earn up to £15.72 per hour (inc holiday pay). We are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer.
In joining our HealthForce community, you’ll benefit from
- Same-day-pay with FlexiPay: instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
- Well-being support: receive personalised healthcare and mental health support from the comfort of your own home with MyHealthPlan
- Free training: grow your career as a healthcare worker with our app-based learning platform, home to over 400 free courses
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
We’re looking for a Care Assistant (Hospital) with
The desire to make a positive difference in people’s health and well-being every day. You’ll be a confident healthcare assistant with excellent teamwork skills and the ability to deliver care with patience, compassion and enthusiasm.
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Good equipment knowledge
- The right to work in the UK
As part of this role, you will be supporting with general care, personal care, rehabilitation before returning home from hospital and providing physical support for patients with issues caused from injury or long-term illnesses. You will be working in hospitals across Solent NHS. The usual shift patterns for this role are 7:30am-3:30pm, 1:30pm-9:30pm and 8pm-8am.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we’re embracing change and creating a joined-up approach to healthcare. We are using the latest technology to provide care that’s more human, better tailored to the individual and available everywhere. Newcross offers flexible work that fits around your life, combined with enhanced learning and development opportunities so that you can achieve the very best as a caregiver.
Join us to make a real difference today!