Put a smile on someone’s face as a Care Assistant
As a Healthcare Assistant at Newcross, you’ll provide hands-on personal care that makes a difference. We’re looking for enthusiastic, compassionate carers in the Aylesbury, Milton Keynes area to join our HealthForce community in supporting people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
This Care Assistant role pays up to £15.72 per hour (inc holiday pay). You’ll have the ability to choose flexible shifts that fit around your life. Our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy so you can choose whether you work full-time, part-time, day or night shifts.
We’re helping Britain get the care service it deserves, and our HCAs make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. That’s why we’re an accredited Living Wage Employer with excellent hourly rates and a range of benefits including:
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Care for the caregiver: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses, with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have:
- 3-months UK personal care experience from within the past 3-years
- Good equipment knowledge
- Moving and handling experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we’re building something to serve people like never before while treating caregivers with the utmost respect. We are focused on finding the right specialist nurses and carers, to provide the right standard of care, in the right places at the right time. To do this, we provide hands-on support and the latest technology so you can focus on doing what you do best.
Apply now to make a real difference today!