- Posted 01 March 2023
- SalaryUp to £14.99 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHealthcare Assistant Jobs
- ContactLeeds Leeds
Looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives?
Look no further!
We are currently seeking a friendly and professional Care Assistant to join our team based in Harrogate, offering a pay rate of up to £14.99 per hour.
As a Care Assistant you will play a crucial role in ensuring the wellbeing and happiness of our clients. You will need to have a minimum of 3 months of UK caregiving experience from within the past 3 years, along with excellent equipment knowledge and moving and handling experience.
In addition to your technical skills, we are looking for someone who has excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and professionalism. You will need to be able to work well with others, be open to learning new things, and be able to handle the demands of a fast-paced environment.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact in people's lives and meet the above criteria, we want to hear from you! Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
As part of our team, you will receive ongoing support and training to help you develop your skills and achieve your career goals. We also offer competitive pay rates and a range of benefits, including flexible working hours, paid holiday, and a supportive and inclusive work environment.
Benefits of working with Newcross
- Choose your shifts and make flexible working easy with our HealthForceGo app
- Enjoy immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts with FlexiPay
- Get excellent hourly rates – we are an accredited Living Wage Employer
- Receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer with our exciting referral programme, Introduce a Friend
- Unlimited free training opportunities and access to Newcross World, our app-based learning platform, so you can grow your career as a caregiver
- Exclusive access to MyHealthPlan for in-app virtual GP appointments as well as healthcare and mental health support
- Get access to Perks at Work for over 30,000 deals and discounts on your favourite brands
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we are committed to making your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. We aim to match the right healthcare assistant to the right client, so we can provide the right level of care wherever it is needed while meeting the needs of our dedicated employees. All you have to do is set your availability on our handy HealthForceGo app. So, whether you are a busy parent or guardian, focused on your studies or want more flexibility to choose your own hours, we are here to give you that extra bit of support.