- Posted 15 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £15.72 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHealthcare Assistant Jobs
- ContactAberdeen Aberdeen
Will you be a Care Assistant who makes a difference?
Newcross gives you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. This Care Assistant role pays up to £15.72 per hour (inc holiday pay) in the Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk area. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer. In addition to excellent hourly rates, you’ll have the chance to join a supportive healthcare community making a real difference in people’s lives.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support .
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: choose from full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
- Free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses, with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Care Assistant, you’ll bring
The ability to provide complete, hands-on personal care, delivered with compassion and enthusiasm, while contributing positively to people’s physical and emotional wellbeing. You combine a good knowledge of equipment with excellent teamwork skills and the talent to put a smile on someone’s face.
- 3 months UK care experience from within the past 3 years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- The right to work in the UK
- This position requires applicants to be registered with Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference in the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Join us to make a real difference today!