Do you have a passion for care? Join our team as a Care Assistant!
Become a Care Assistant today at Newcross Healthcare and earn up to £14.51 per hour (including holiday pay). We are currently on the lookout for a Care Assistant to join our team in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding areas. We have a range of shift patterns to suit you across various establishments – including part-time and full-time hours.
What you’ll need as a Care Assistant
- 3 months UK care experience from within the past 3 years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would be desirable but is not required
Perks at Newcross Healthcare
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Various opportunities to work across different clinical settings
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from through our app, HealthForceGo
- Impressive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Opportunity to earn up to a 30% pay enhancement by working last-minute weekend shifts
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform with over 400 free clinical courses
- Perks at Work giving you access to over 30,000 deals and discounts on your favourite brands
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Access to advice and in-app appointments through NHS-registered GPs with MyHealthPlan
Since our first launch, 25 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We’re a healthcare employer with a difference, powered by our fantastic teams and innovative technology, providing a market-leading employee experience. If you have what it takes to provide exceptional care with a personal approach, then don’t hesitate – apply today!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!