Carers like you make a difference!
We’re actively seeking compassionate Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. You'll be caring for adults living with learning disabilities and supporting them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, posture care, social activities and any other services needed. In this role, you’ll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team of health and social care workers, delivering care in the home.
What you'll benefit from
- A competitive pay package of £17.67 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You’ll have a minimum of 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to a smartphone device with internet is required.
It is beneficial that you have access to a vehicle for this role.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!