Care Assistant & Support Worker
We are looking for a Care Assistant & Support Worker in Portree and the surrounds to join our team. You will earn up to £14.51 an hour, including holiday pay.
As a Care Assistant & Support Worker you will benefit from plenty of employee perks and flexible working hours, so you can easily fit your lifestyle around work!
What you will need to be a Care Assistant & Support Worker
- 3 months of paid care experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- Access to a vehicle is desired but not essential
- You'll be willing to be SSSC registered before joining our team.
Perks of this Care Assistant & Support Worker position
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- HealthForceGo, where you can choose from a wide range of flexible shifts that best suit you
- Earn up to a 30% uplift with Surge Pay for working last-minute weekend shifts
- Newcross World, our app-based training platform that allows you to access plenty of training tools to help you progress in your career
- Access to over 30,000 discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Bonuses when you refer other nurses or carers to join our team
- Healthcare and mental health advice, support and in-app appointments with NHS-registered GPs through myHealthPlan
A little bit about Newcross Healthcare
We are a well-established, national organisation that truly cares about employee development. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. In this rewarding role, you will be a valued member of our community, joined by a group of health and social care workers with the same goal.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!