Do you have the skills and experience for this Care Assistant role?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for a passionate Care Assistant to deliver personalised care in the home of our service users in the Eastville area of Bristol. You'll join a dedicated health and social care team to assist and support a male service user with a brain injury as part of a 2:1 package of care, within his own home.
Does this sound like you?
You’ll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You’ll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Prior experience in assisting service users with brain injuries is desirable.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Newcross Healthcare benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Flexi Pay is the exciting perk that can be found on our app, HealthForceGo. With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shift, even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!