At Newcross Healthcare, we believe everyone deserves the right to receive care in their own home - join us as a Care Assistant!
We’re actively seeking an experienced Care Assistant to join our health and social care team in the Eastville area of Bristol as part of a 2:1 package of care. In this role, you’ll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team, delivering care in the home of a male service user with a brain injury. You will be responsible for following the individual's care plan and assisting with various complex care tasks.
Why join Newcross Healthcare?
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the Flexi Pay feature of our app, HealthForceGo, you have the option to be paid up to 50% of the value of your competed shifts the very same day. Weekends and bank holidays are included!
Before you apply, please ensure you meet the below criteria
We look for carers with at least 3 months of professional care experience or having cared for a loved one. We also want candidates to be able to demonstrate occasions where they have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You will need to have a current Moving and Handling certificate and the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Experience in caring for individuals with brain injuries is desirable.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!