Do you want to make a difference?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We’re actively seeking Care Assistants to aiding children living with complex needs in Shrewsbury, Whitchurch and the surrounds. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, medication support, posture care, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team of health and social care workers on specific care packages on a regular basis.
- An hourly rate of up to £18.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
With at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must.
You will need to have a valid driving licence for this position.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Flexi Pay puts you in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on wekeends and bank holidays.
Apply now and you can start within a week!